Aims and Scope
Memory and storage have been developed during last decades. However, the data transfer cost between CPU and storage/memory becomes the critical challenge for the advanced systems. Storage and memory computing provides a new opportunity to solve this issue by adding computing function beside storage or memory. In this workshop, we are not only interested in the advanced storage and memory computing technologies, but also pay a special attention to the advanced storage and memory technologies. The workshop will bring together scientists and engineers from industry and academia who are working on storage and memory computing architectures and systems.
Topics of Interest
1) Storage Computing Architecture
2) Memory Computing Architecture
3) Systems for Memory and Computing
4) Systems for Storage and Computing
5) State-of-the-art Storage Technologies
6) State-of-the-art Memory Technologies
7) FPGA enabled in-storage computing
8) Intermittent computing/system
9) Design-space exploration for memory and storage systems
10) Cross-layer design methodologies for memory hierarchy
11) Compiler and OS optimization for emerging memory and storage
12) Modeling, simulation and analysis for memory and storage
13) Storage and memory design issues for emerging application scenarios
14) Data storage and memory management interplay between embedded
and IoT systems / edge / Cloud.
15) Unified memory and storage
16) Non-volatile computing systems
17) In-memory computing applications
Submission Deadline:20th Aug 2022, UTC+9
Acceptance Notification:20th Sept 2022
Final Paper Submission: 7th Oct 2022
All papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format. The submitted manuscripts must describe original work not previously published and not concurrently submitted elsewhere. Submissions must be no more than 6 pages
in the IEEE conference proceedings format
(two-column, single-space). Each paper is peer-reviewed by the program committee members, and the authors are notified of either "accepted for a presentation", or "rejected". A presentation will be given a 30-mins slot (including Q&As).
The authors should submit their papers through the submission web page at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=msc2022
Selected papers, after further revisions, will be considered for publication in special issues of journals.