The conference will hold on whova and ZOOM. Please go www.esweek.org for more details.
- In light of COVID-19, MSC 2020 will be held as a virtual conference. More details will be announced in a timely manner.
- Aug 24, 2020: The date of the workshop is moved to Sept.24, 2020.
- May 15, 2020: Submissiton website is open.
- May 13, 2020: Call for Paper is released.
- May 12, 2020: MSC 2020 website is created.
- July 14, 2020: Submission deadline is extended to 1st, Aug 2020.
About MSC 2020
Memory and storage technologies have been developed during the last decades. However, the data transfer cost between CPU and storage or memory becomes the critical challenge for the advanced systems. Storage and memory computing provides a new opportunity to solve this issue by adding computing function beside storage or memory. In this workshop, we are not only interested in the advanced storage and memory computing technologies, but also take a special attention to the advanced storage and memory technologies. The workshop to will bring together scientists and engineers from industry and academia who are working on storage and memory computing architectures and systems. The topics of the workshop will include but not limit to the following topics:
1) Storage Computing Architecture
2) Memory Computing Architecture
3) Systems for Memory and Computing
4) Systems for Storage and Computing
5) State-of-the-art Storage Technologies
6) State-of-the-art Memory Technologies
7) High Performance Computing
ESWEEK is the premier event covering all aspects of hardware and software design for smart, intelligent and connected computing systems. Different from the traditional computing systems, memory and storage computing systems are new types of systems, especially focuses on how to exploit the specific characteristics of memory or storage to enable computing. Same to the theme of ESWEEK, the workshop focuses on the topics about how to enable computing with memory or storage. This is highly related to ESWEEK and complements it.
Selected papers, after further revisions, will be considered for publication in special issues of Microprocessors and Microsystems (CCF-C and SCI Index).
15th, July 2020, UTC+9 Extension to 1st, Aug 2020, UTC+9
20th, Aug 2020 Extension to 24th, Aug 2020, UTC+9
Final Paper Submission: 15th, Sept 2020