The conference will be held on whova and ZOOM. Please go www.esweek.org
for more details.
- In light of COVID-19, MSC 2021 will be held as a virtual conference. More details
will be announced in a timely manner.
- July 16, 2021: Special
issue on JSA has been setup for the workshop.
- Sept 18, 2021: Instructions for Presenters is
- Oct 10, 2021: Technical Program is released
Associate Professor in EE, Tsinghua University
Emerging Ferroelectronics: From Memory to Computing
CEO of WITINMEM
WTM2101: Computing-in-memory SoC
About MSC 2021
Memory and storage technologies have been developed during the last decades. However, the
data transfer cost between CPU and storage or memory becomes the critical challenge for the
advanced systems. Storage and memory computing provides a new opportunity to solve this
issue by adding computing function beside storage or memory. In this workshop, we are not
only interested in the advanced storage and memory computing technologies, but also take a
special attention to the advanced storage and memory technologies. The workshop to will
bring together scientists and engineers from industry and academia who are working on
storage and memory computing architectures and systems. The topics of the workshop will
include but not limit to the following topics:
1) Storage Computing Architecture
2) Memory Computing Architecture
3) Systems for Memory and Computing
4) Systems for Storage and Computing
5) State-of-the-art Storage Technologies
6) State-of-the-art Memory Technologies
7) FPGA enabled in storage computing
8) Intermittent computing/system
9) Design-space exploration for memory and storage systems
10) Cross-layer design methodologies for memory hierarchy
11) Compiler and OS optimization for emerging memory and
12) Modeling, simulation and analysis for memory and storage
13) Storage and memory design issues for emerging application
scenarios, such as energy-harvesting computation, etc.
14) Data storage and memory management interplay between embedded
and IoT systems / edge / Cloud.
15) Unification of memory and storage
16) Non-volatile computing systems
17) In-memory computing applications
ESWEEK is the premier event covering all aspects of hardware and software design for smart,
intelligent and connected computing systems. Different from the traditional computing
systems, memory and storage computing systems are new types of systems, especially focuses
on how to exploit the specific characteristics of memory or storage to enable computing.
Same to the theme of ESWEEK, the workshop focuses on the topics about how to enable
computing with memory or storage. This is highly related to ESWEEK and complements it.
Selected papers, after further revisions, will be considered for publication in special
issues of Journal of System and Architecture (CCF-B).
15th Aug 2021, UTC+9
Extension to 1st, Sept 2021
10th Sept 2021
Extension to 15th Sept 2021
Final Paper Submission:
25th Sept 2021
Extension to 4th Oct 2021